http://earthcookiefeatures.blogspot.com/?m=1Www.earthcookiecreations.etsy.com




Mar 6, 2013

Vintage Marketplace March 2013

Oh what a lovely weekend at the Vintage Marketplace.
Sold oodles and oodles of goodies and purchased some great finds.
First how about some of the other vendors...wish I had pictures of everyones booth.

Dear Eloise was my neighbor this show and she and her family are so sweet.
Pretty much my whole craft room is furnished by her. 
Got an adorable paper rack & cut drawer from her this show.




Rachel has the greatest finds.  I purchased some bakers twine at a great price!


Lovely paper goods!




Dear Rita...she and her sister put on this amazing Market!


Sylvia has great style.  Super rich boudouir mixed with rustic lovelies!




Carrie
She makes adorable jewelery.  I purchased a set of Owl earrings and I've worn them pretty much everyday since the show...and during the show.


Sarah & Abbey are so creative.  Love their booth and how everything just flows every show.


Linda B.



Fun furniure...love her goodies!





I'll be posting my booth pictures shortly.

Sharing:





5 comments:

  1. LOL
    Ha Jessica! Finally found you! and remembered to stop in and leave a comment.
    It was as always such fun to have you across from my booth this time.
    I hope you had a great show and hope to see you again (across from me) in June.
    Great Pics!

    Sandy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Finally found your blog .Now a follower !

    Thanks so much for the mention !

    It was good seeing you at the market.

    Blessings ..Sara

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Jessica! It was wonderful meeting you last weekend. Your cookies are unbelievably delicious! I thought I took a pic of your beautiful display, but now I can't seem to find it. I'm so sad! Because I already ate the cookies and didn't take a pic!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks again for all your beautiful cards!! I made sure to rave about them again on my blog! http://creatingforourcreator.wordpress.com/2013/03/12/the-vintage-marketplace-march-2013/

    ReplyDelete